Unable to receive and send desktop gold AOL emails?
Don’t bother; sometimes you face this problem due to the multiple reason of this issue; like when your web browser and device may not be updated;
AOL Desktop Gold is a fantastic software that brings everything together in one place, including email, entertainment, and news. So, it is easy to keep things simple and touch with the contacts with these remarkable features. Whenever you use it to browse the web or send/receive emails from the AOL Gold Download Center.
However, several customers, are having issues getting mail on AOL Desktop Gold owing to technical issues. If you’re having trouble with your AOL account, the instructions below will undoubtedly assist you in resolving the issue.
You will learn all the information about why this problem happens in this section. Or how to effectively handle the error: Failed to receive and Send Desktop Gold AOL Emails.
Causes of – Receive and Send AOL Desktop Gold Emails
The following is a list of possible causes for AOL Desktop Gold not seeing the email. The following are the details:
- The first cause of AOL desktop gold issues is a lack of network connectivity.
- The AOL server is currently unavailable.
- Alternatively, the email could have ended up in the spam bin.
- When AOL email’s inbox capacity is reached, you will experience AOL mail issues.
- Occasionally, the sender misspells the email address.
- The communication procedure is blocked by an antivirus or firewall.
- Because AOL mail forwarding is enabled, you may experience AOL mail not getting emails
- However, the browser is unable to load the AOL inbox.
- Although the sender may block you.
- Sender and receiver difficulties with incoming and outgoing servers.
However, these are the common issues when you failed to receive and Send Desktop Gold AOL Emails.
Determine Issues of Receiving and Send AOL Desktop Gold Emails
If you can sign in to AOL Gold and read your emails but not receive new ones. Then you’ll find out how to effectively resolve AOL desktop gold issues here.
Examine the filters to Receive and Send AOL Desktop Gold Emails
A filter can sometimes block emails from reaching your inbox. Even, if they are put in the trash folder or any other location. You may need to check the filters to fix AOL desktop gold not showing email. Check to see if the filters you’ve established are arranged.
Be Aware of Delivery Delays
When you click the Send button, your messages are delivered correctly. A message’s delivery never holds. Delays are usually caused by problems with the mail server, routing issues, or high internet traffic. Unfortunately, you won’t be able to choose whether the message is delayed or undeliverable rather than waiting. If feasible, request that the sender resend the message to see if you can get it the second time around.
Check Spam Folder – Receive Emails
If you find emails in your spam folder that don’t belong there, delete them. After then, you must mark these emails as non-spam. In this scenario, you must take the following steps:
- Go to your AOL Mail account and sign in.
- Click on the Spam folder to open it.
- Select the non-spam message from the list.
- To avoid spam, do not look at the top of the page and click on it
If the previous options do not resolve failed to Receive and Send Desktop Gold AOL Emails issues, try uninstalling and reinstalling the AOL Gold software. You’ll need to get the AOL Desktop Gold Software for this. Then discover how to reinstall AOL Desktop Gold.
Moreover, you will need to uninstall all files connected to AOL Gold software from your computer before installing it. If these steps do not help you, contact the customer support team, who is always available to help you.
Read More Article:-