Want to restore missing AOL desktop gold icon?
Are you frustrated by the absence of an AOL desktop gold icon on your Computer screen?
With the error “Desktop Missing Icon” on your system’s screen, you may become anxious. Don’t panic; when people open their desktop Computer software to send emails and attachments, they frequently encounter this issue.
Furthermore, because of its expanded and powerful capabilities, AOL desktop gold software is extensively utilized around the world. It’s an all-in-one desktop software that lets you mail, browse, and searches while also helping to keep your AOL account safe from hackers.
So, if you want to learn how to download AOL desktop gold and restore missing AOL Desktop gold icon, this blog is for you! This blog will provide you with thorough information on the causes of the error and strategies to resolve the issue.
Reasons for the AOL Desktop Gold Icon’s Missing
When a technological problem is discovered, determining the root cause might be difficult. The following are some of the reasons why the AOL desktop gold icon is missing:
- Software installed incorrectly on your operating system
- Using a hard disc that is damaged or corrupted.
- Viruses and malware are present in the system.
Methods to Restore Missing AOL Desktop Gold Icon Error
We’ve listed a few options to help you quickly retrieve the missing AOL gold icon on your computer screen.
Solution 1: (Prefer changing the steps of the windows)
1: Right-click on the windows and select Sub Menu > View Option from the drop-down menu.
2: Select the desktop icon from the list where the uncheck box is located and select ‘Select.’
3: To refresh the window, press the F5 key after this step.
4: After this, the AOL gold icon should display on the screen. If it still doesn’t show up, all you have to do now is restart your computer.
If you’re still having trouble finding the icon, proceed to the next step to rapidly fix the problem.
Solution 2: Scan Your Computer for Viruses and Malware
- If your computer does not have any virus or malware software installed, go to Google and search for ‘Download PC Scanner Tool.’
- Now that the PC Scanner Tool is installed on your system, it’s time to run an antivirus scan.
- To detect any malware or viruses in the system, run a comprehensive system scan.
- Once the scanning is complete, your screen will display a list of all malware and affected apps.
- After the virus has been detected, select it one by one and right-click on it, then select ‘Delete.’ You’ll have to do that for all of them.
- When all of the viruses have been removed from the system, you will see a message on your screen that says ‘Virus Deleted.’
- Restart the computer and check to see whether the AOL missing gold icon appears on the desktop.
- If not, all you have to do now is make a shortcut to the icon on your desktop’s home screen.
Steps to Restore the Missing AOL desktop Gold Icon (Advanced Troubleshooting)
If the simple troubleshooting techniques fail to restore the icon, you can use these additional steps to get the AOL gold icon back without any difficulty.
1: Go to ‘Control Panel’ by clicking the ‘Start’ button in the left bottom corner of your desktop.
2: Place your cursor over ‘System and Security,’ then select ‘Fix and Find Problems.’
3: Select the System and Security option and then ‘Computer Maintenance.’
4: To turn off system maintenance, select the ‘radio button.’
5: Restart your computer after completing all of the preceding procedures.
However, due to faulty software installation or the use of corrupted software, the AOL gold icon continues vanishing from the computer screen.
So, to rapidly resolve the AOL gold symbol disappeared issue, follow the methods outlined above. If the problem persists, you can get professional assistance over the phone.
Read More Article: